- Ref:: Fibery blog
- Title:: Fibery.io 2021 year in review
- Author:: Michael Dubakov
- Year of publication:: 2021
- Category:: Blog
Notes from reading
Market of flexible (no-code) collaborative tools is booming.
- Notion growth is phenomenal, with 10M users and a $10B valuation.
- Airtable just raised $735M and it is worth $11B.
- Coda’s valuation is more than $1B as well.
- Monday went public and has $12B capitalization.
- ClickUp raised $400M with $4B valuation
two properties to have Product/Market fit:
- Churn rate is relatively low in your target segment. For B2B SaaS it is < 15-20% (annually).
- your users in your target market recommend the product to other people
MRR, activity, number of leads, number of users are not great metrics to measure P/M fit. Let’s say, you can have P/M fit, but have poor marketing and don’t figure out sales channels yet. Or you have a poor conversion, but converted customers don’t churn.
Product developement processes that are already integrated in Fibery workspace