- Ref:: The Rows blog
- Title:: Why and How we rebranded
- Author:: Humberto & Sandrina & Henrique Cruz
- Year of publication:: 2020
- Category:: Blog
Notes from reading
$100k for a 4-letter domain (Rows.com)
6 months to complete the project
- 1 month to kickstart, pick a name, choose an agency
- 3 months for the brand agency
- 2 months for the design agency implementation
~$150k for a top USA agency to create a digital brand: that includes positioning, visual identity, application to web properties. It excludes actually developing the website, that was another agency. Prices will vary a lot by geography and prestige, we got quotes from ~$50k to $200k+.
the deliverables were as follows:
- 2 big setup documents: Brand Strategy, Creative Brief.
- 4 communication deliverables: Messaging framework, Voice & Tone guidelines, Communications guidelines, Writer quick reference.
- 3 visual identity deliverables: Logo, mark, illustrations, Brand guidelines.
- Multiple files for design application: homepage, specific product pages, social assets, t-shirts etc.
deliverables were handed in PDF & Figma