I used LaTex to write math or chemical formulae and publish them online.
Rendering Multi-line math equations with Katex
Use OCR to convert scientific formula to Latex code
- Free for up to 50 Snips (or 20 PDF pages) per month
- starts at USD 5/month
- intuitive, easy to use
- beside of math formula, Mathpix Snip can also recognize and convert
- from sources: tables, images, pdf pages, chemical diagrams, handwritten text
- to output: LaTeX, DOCX, Overleaf, Markdown, Excel, ChemDraw
- Overleaf | What is LaTex?
- Standard Notes | What are LaTeX, TeX, and KaTeX?
- Uppsala Universitet | Mathematical and Chemical Formulas using LaTeX
- Overleaf | Chemistry formulae