- Expense Ratio: 0.15%
- Inception: 2013-07-18
- Price as of 2022-05-25: $118.09
- Index tracked: MSCI USA Sector Neutral Quality
- The fund aims to invest in high-quality stocks by tracking the MSCI USA Sector Neutral Quality Index, which invests in large- and mid-cap stocks selected on the basis of three fundamental metrics: debt to equity (D/E), return on equity (ROE) and earnings variability
- The fund owns more than 100 securities
- This fund is heavily invested in the technology, financial, and health care sectors
- As with many single-factor funds, QUAL isn't diversified enough stand alone as a core U.S. equity holding. It is more likely to be useful to investors who want to overlay a quality tilt on top of a core allocation to U.S. markets.