Soundcore Life P2 Mini
How do I connect to a second device?
If you want to pair Life P2 Mini with a second device, please use one of the following methods:
- Turn off Bluetooth on your current device so the earbuds can enter pairing mode.
- Place the earbuds back into the charging case (Make sure the earbuds are powered on and keep the lid open).
- To enter pairing mode, press and hold the button on the case for 3 seconds until the 3 LED indicators flashes white in sequence continuously. Please do not remove the earbuds from the case before pairing them with a second device.
How do I set up Life P2 Mini when I want to use them to make calls via a Windows computer?
- Set up both the microphone and speaker as "Hands-Free". Note:
- If the microphone is set as "Hands-Free" and the speaker is set as "Stereo," you will hear the person on the other end, but they cannot hear you.
- If the microphone is set as "Consistent with the System" and speaker is set as "Stereo," the computer's microphone will pick up your voice instead of Life P2 Mini.
- When making calls, "Hands-Free" mode should be selected. For music listening, "Stereo" mode should be used. Note 2:
- Read more aoubt "Hands-Free" bluetooth settings at link
How do I reset Life P2 Mini?
- Place the earbuds in the charging case and leave the lid open.
- Press and hold the button on the case for 10 seconds until the 3 LED indicators blink white 3 times and then flashes white in sequence continuously. This confirms that the reset was successful and your earbuds have entered pairing mode.
How long does it take to fully charge the earbuds?
About 2 hours.
How long does it take to fully charge the charging case?
About 3 hours.
Can I use the left or right earbud on its own?
Yes, just take one earbud out from the charging case to use. If you are using two earbuds, you can put either one of the earbuds back into the charging case and continue using the other one on its own.