How to sideload apps to iPhones?
When referring to iOS apps, "sideloading" means installing an app in IPA format onto an Apple device, usually through the use of a computer program such as Cydia Impactor, Xcode, on the actual device using a jailbreak method or using a signing service instead of through Apple's App Store.1
I'm experimenting Sideloadly with a free Apple developer account.
- Can install apps that are not available on Apple's App Store, such as: uYouPlus, CercubePlus, NineAnimator, Wolf-for-Facebook a.k.a Facebook Wolf, Spotify++, PlexTweak
- Apps sideloaded with Sideloady, using free Apple developer account, are subjected to the 7-day signing restrictions. However, the signing lasts longer (1 year) if you have a paid Apple developer account (USD 99/year)
If purchasing a paid Apple developer account is quite steep, redditors also recommend some 3rd-party UDID Signing services to consider.
- Signtunes: USD 12/year
- Signulous: USD 20/year
- UDID Registrations: USD 10-20/year
- Signum: GBP 12-18/year
- idownloadblog | How to sideload apps to iPhones, iPads, and Apple Silicon Macs with Sideloady
- xda-developers | How to easily sideload apps on any iPhone using AltStore