- Ref:: careercup
- Title:: This Is What A GOOD Resume Should Look Like
- Author:: careercup
- Year of publication::
- Category:: Blog
Notes from reading
This is for a US-focused resume.
- One Page Resume
- keep your resume to one page if you have less than 10 years of experience
- or at most two pages if you have more than 10 years of experience
- No Objectives
- an objective will limit you since it'll exclude other positions that might have been interesting to you
- Accomplishment Oriented
- focus on your accomplishments - that is, the impact you had - rather than your responsibilities. What did you build, create, design, optimize, lead, etc?
- Whenever possible, you should quantify your accomplishments. If you optimized something, by how much?